Do You Need a Connecticut Real Estate Attorney?
Rely on Vishno Law Firm for transactions, negotiations, disputes and more. Over 25 years' experience.
Buying, selling or refinancing a home, business or another property in Connecticut can be extremely complicated. The decisions people make involving real estate transactions can affect their lives and the bottom line for decades. That's why it's critical to make smart business decisions before finalizing any real estate agreement.
At Vishno Law Firm, we understand the complex legal issues that often involve Connecticut real estate. Attorney Jeremy Vishno knows how the legal system works and has the case results to prove it. Whether you're buying or selling a residential or commercial property or looking for help with negotiations, transactions, disputes or litigation, we can help. Jeremy brings more than 25 years' experience to the table. Our firm handles cases throughout Connecticut.
Fairfield Office: 183 Sherman Street, Unit 2
New Haven Office (by appointment only): 679 State Street
With offices in New Haven and Fairfield, Vishno Law Firm has experience handling complicated real estate issues. Real estate disputes can arise at any point in the buying and selling process. That's why we're here. Learn more about your legal rights. Contact us and schedule a free case evaluation today. Call (888) 222-1688.
You need Jeremy Vishno focused on your real estate issue
Every real estate transaction is unique. That's why it's important to work with attorney Jeremy Vishno. He will help you anticipate the twists and turns that often arise during real estate transactions.
Do you need an attorney for any of the following? Don't wait to arrange a consultation with our firm:
- Real estate title issues - Before a real estate transaction can be finalized, there needs to be a clear understanding of who owns the property. A title refers to who legally owns a property. We can make sure there are no issues which could jeopardize your transaction. Common real estate title issues often involve:
- Liens - Debt or taxes owned on a property.
- Quiet title actions - Lawsuit filed to determine who has title to a property.
- Title search - Obtaining documents to verify who legally owns property.
- Real Estate Closing - For a real estate purchase or sale to be finalized, numerous documents must be created, signed and correctly filed for the transaction to be legal. An experienced real estate closing attorney at our firm can help you every step of the way in this complex process.
- Buyers & seller disputes - For most people, the purchase or sale of a home is the most significant financial transaction of their lives. Whether purchasing for the first time, or selling an investment property, you need to be confident that your transaction will go as smoothly as possible. From starter homes to multi-million-dollar waterfront properties and commercial real estate exchanges, Vishno Law Firm is ready to help you close on time and on budget.
- Refinancing - The consumer loan market is in flux. When your lender says you need to close quickly, Vishno Law Firm will meet your deadlines. We can help you close your deal in either of our offices in New Haven or Fairfield, or, if you are unable to meet during the regular work day, we can come to your home at your convenience.
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) - While such transactions might save the buyer or seller money in fees or commissions, it's just as important to make sure your For Sale By Owner transaction adheres to all the legal requirements. That way, your FSBO transaction will not be legally challenged later by anyone.
- Tax Deed Sale - Tax deed sales often involve properties being sold by the county in an effort to recover delinquent real estate property taxes owed on the property. Purchasing a property this way can often save buyers thousands of dollars. But it's critical to consult with a tax deed sale attorney to make sure there are no disputes later.
- Tax Sale Notices - Several formal steps must be taken before a property can be legally sold, especially if the property was seized by the county for unpaid back taxes. Attorney Vishno can make sure the proper notices were filed so there's no question later about who owns your property.
- Typical transactions - These include purchase and sale of private residence, purchase and sale of commercial or investment property, refinancing of existing mortgages, evaluation of title, title insurance and tax assessments, exchanges between spouses or family members, probate estate sales.
Whatever real estate issue you're dealing with, no matter how minor it might seem, make sure you contact our law firm today and get the legal advice you need now about your real estate transaction or other cases in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
From Fairfield County to New Haven and beyond: A real estate attorney who gets results
Having an experienced real estate lawyer on your side who knows the law and understands how the legal system works in Connecticut can make a dramatic difference in your real estate transaction.
When you contact us, we can carefully review any legal documents you have or that need to be created for you real estate transaction and make sure there are absolutely no mistakes in them. The slightest difference in one word can make a big difference in a real estate document.
Don't underestimate the complexity of your real estate transaction. Contact attorney Jeremy Vishno today. Call 888-222-1688 and schedule a case consultation at our Fairfield or New Haven office locations. We proudly serve clients in Bridgeport, Stamford, Danbury, Fairfield, Greenwich, Norwalk, Waterbury, Shelton, and throughout Fairfield County.