Settlements and Verdicts
Get the money you rightfully deserve. Contact an accomplished Fairfield County personal injury and wrongful death lawyer - sizable verdicts and settlements secured for injury victims.
In case after case, Jeremy Vishno, a Fairfield County personal injury accident attorney, delivers the results Connecticut families deserve. Whether you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, pedestrian accident or any other type of personal injury accident, we can help.
The settlements and verdicts we secure for injury victims often represents months of hard work. Some law firms avoid taking on such difficult cases. We thrive on them. That's because our law firm strongly believes that injury victims should be fairly compensated.
Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't have to suffer because of someone else's reckless behavior. Give your case the attention it rightfully deserves. Contact Vishno Law Firm. Call 888-222-1688 and schedule a free consultation. Your case matters here.
Notable Case Results for Fairfield County Personal Injury Attorney Jeremy Vishno
- $3,910,000 Verdict for 52-year-old nurse struck while waiting for traffic to clear on Merritt Parkway. Suffered brain injury, permanent foot drop/peroneal nerve injury, Pneumothorax and more leading to total disability.
- $2,725,000 plus partial waiver of workers compensation lien payback at Mediated Settlement for electrical apprentice who was hit head-on by a commercial truck, requiring lengthy extrication and emergency air transport to major trauma center for life-saving surgery. Amazing young man whose recovery is miraculous, due to the fact that he survived a ruptured diaphragm.
- $2,500,000 Mediated Settlement for couple married for decades struck by a tractor trailer, while waiting in a line of traffic on I-91 South. Temporary paralysis, multiple orthopedic traumas to both, with surgery and long-term care needs. The couple planned to use part of their proceeds for community improvements.
- $XXX,XXX Confidential Mediated Settlement of complex insurance coverage claim involving statutory interpretation of underinsured motorist claims and insurance agency malpractice on behalf of 22-year-old who suffered quadriplegia.
- $700,000 Settlement for 50-year-old man who slipped on floor recently waxed but not properly dried at commercial facility. Suffered neck, shoulder and back injuries requiring surgery.
- $500,000 Mediated Settlement for married couple struck head-on by drunk driver while waiting at a red light in Stamford.
- $400,000 Settlement for 52-year-old woman struck by car and pinned to stone wall. Suffered multiple lower body injuries including complex fractures of the pelvis.
- $400,000 Settlement for rear-end collision causing loss of wages and requiring back surgery.
- $390,000 Mediated Settlement of underinsured motorist claim from rear-end collision resulting in complex neck surgery, mechanical scarring of the neck from treatment, and severe opioid induced constipation which required in-hospital procedure to clear.
- $325,000 Settlement for nurse struck from behind and launched into the woods; suffered Traumatic Brain Injury, back, neck and head trauma.
- $300,000 Settlement during trial for woman sexually assaulted by security guard while in hospital.
- $280,000 Settlement for bicycle rider “doored” by driver attempting to exit his car, but who opened his door directly into a bike lane without looking. Cyclist suffered traumatic brain injury (TBI) severely fractured clavicle (collarbone) and related trauma.
- $275,000 Settlement for woman who slipped on black ice at commercial property leading to tri-malleolar ankle fracture requiring surgical repair with plates and screws.
- $250,000 Settlement for man injured due to excessive force used by hospital security.
- $250,000 Settlement for man struck while crossing street. Suffered back injuries, neck injuries and significant loss of income.
- $250,000 Settlement for Metro North passenger injured during derailment, suffering disc injuries and related neck and back trauma.
- $225,000 Mediated Settlement for woman struck from behind by a Bentley at high speed on I-95, totaling three cars. Client suffered multiple traumas and long-standing PTSD as a result of her experience.
- $175,000 Settlement for nurse punched by patient, causing loss of consciousness and injuries to head, neck, jaw, teeth and other trauma.
- $150,000 Settlement for 81-year-old woman who tripped over an unmarked wooden plank on a handicapped walkway to a restaurant, suffering facial injuries and brain injury including sub-dural hematoma (brain bleed).
- $110,000 Settlement for woman bitten by a pit bull, suffering broken finger and emotional trauma.
- Confidential Structured Settlement for 10-year-old girl injured due to an improperly sited trampoline, causing her to unexpectedly fly off, breaking her arm.
- Confidential Settlements for students who were improperly admitted to private schools not suited for their needs, mandating return of tuition.
- $600,000 Mediated Settlement for car struck by lumber that was not securely loaded onto a flatbed truck on Route 7 in Danbury.